Saturday, November 17, 2007

Body Video Poem

Words Used:
-simplicity and strength in an eloquent design
-they are alive constantly building and rebuilding themselves
-protective layer
-400 chances to make a baby
-develops into a mature egg
-gene pool
- biological inheritance
-coiled passage ways
-twenty-three chromosomes
-completely new human being

One night, one dance, one perfect dance.
Simplicity and strength in an eloquent design.
I never thought a small instance of pleasure
could turn into the development of
a mature egg. 400 chances to make a baby and that night was mine.

All of these new things I have to think about:
-23 chromosomes
-biological inheritance
-the egg being constantly alive and building itself

This is all more complex than I could ever imagine.
-coiled passage ways into the gene pool

I need to form a protective layer so I can support and nurture this completely new human being.

No comments: