Saturday, November 17, 2007

Response to 11/07/7 Reading

Ideas for literary activism often come to my head, but dancing never crossed my mind. I suppose thats because I usually associate dancing with something inside a snow globe and for yours and others enjoyment. It seems dancing can be associated with so many different things and there are so many different kinds. I guess I never really thought that dancers were sending a message even without talking. A ballerina auditioning for Julliard shows that he or she is dedicated to studying and performing the beauty of dance. A ballerina at the ballet plays the story of the ballet, they display emotions with just the movement of their body. Teenagers at school dances represent them becoming their own person with their own moves and grooves. Words are the dance of someone's tongue. Think of rolling your tongue to make that rolling r's sound. 

No comments: